It's been two months now (and turning three this April) since I first joined the blogging world here at Blogger.com. I'm a newbie! Weeeh! ^_^ I am so happy to be a part of it and to meet new friends. It's been a great experience for me meeting all of you and gaining some friends. Reading your comments in every post I submitted make me happy that I and the message I want to share has reach you somehow even though we are far from each other and have not known each other personally. Least I am blogging in vain.
I want to thank you for making my stay here light and enjoyable therefore I created this post. I want you to be known also by other followers. Aside from promoting your blogs, this is a good way of organizing the blogs and the links of my followers so that I can easily find them instead of going through the great number of blogs I'm following in my dashboard. ^___^ (I am following many blogs and I really want and love to read all of them but I could not. As much as I want to, my time in the internet cafe is limited. In other words, I don't have a personal computer or a laptop. T____T Help me pray to have a laptop! ^___^ I still don't have enough savings... T_T )
Okay! Enough. :) The long wait is over. So here they are:
- ACCORDING TO THE BOOK - A blog with verses and it's meaning, well, according to the Bible.
- PRAISE PRAY PROSPER - This blog have videos and songs of praise and tackles about praise, prayer and prosperity.
- FAITH IN ACTION - Bible verses? Faithinaction5 loves sharing Bible verses in her blog.
- WHAT THEN IS THIS CHILD GOING TO BE? - Steve Hawley is a Christian and a Bible Teacher. Go visit his blog and maybe you will find in there the answer to the question of what you will become.
- LIFE AS I KNOW IT - Well, how do you know life? If you want to know, why not visit this great blog of Laura Lee.
- BESIDE THE STILL WATERS -...with Jesus... ^___^
- HEARTFELT BALANCE - LOVE is in the air of this blog (look at the Header!). Love for family and love for the Lord.
- CERTAINTY OF DRAWINGS - "This blog is for anyone who does not have time for much reading, but doesn't mind looking at a few pictures; let the pictures do most of the talking. The medium I use for my artwork is pastel. Whatever gifts God has given me, I hope to use it in a way to honor, glorify and worship Him. " -welcome note ... I think we have the same mission; that is to honor and glorify God through the gift He has given me...
- A MEANING OF AN OPTIMIST. Amie is one of the first follower of this blog and is very kind to me. Her blog will give you encouragement and enlightenment. I hope we will finally resolve the problem in following my blog... ^___^
- GIRL TALK - Aimee, the author of this blog, is also a Filipino and she features bizarre food like "Balut." Wanna try some? Yum Yum!
- PJ'S PRAYER LINE - Read her blog series about "Christ-likeness of Character."
- COMING ALIVE IN CHRIST - Check out this blog of Nicole, the King's daughter and princess! You'll find posts for devotional and Bible study...
- A MOMENT WITH GOD - "I started A Moment with God as a way to share truths from God's Word. I love reading the Bible and I want to encourage others with the things I am discovering. I don't claim to know it all - we are on this journey together." -Lisa
- ANOTHER DROP IN THE COFFEE CUP -Ideas about Life, Art, Music, Truth by Champion.
- THE SPIRITUAL SOAKING -Read this blog if you want to be spiritually soaking... Dive into the Word with Pamela.
- THOUGHTS FOR THE ROAD...LESS TRAVELED - Angie writes about her journey in this life and her application of the Word in her life... She is certainly taking the road less traveled (the narrow road)... Want to join her?
- SOLID ROCK OR SINKING SAND? -Lloyd's blog mostly talk about certain issues in a Christian life and some doctrines that are still a hot topics for "debates" (for some people) until now. Want to know what are these? We may not agree on some part, but I admire him for being respectful and hearing each side...
- WORDS FROM THE HEART - Read words from the heart of Anthony and most especially Words from the Heart of God...
- A LOOK AT LIFE FROM A DEERSTAND - Another Christian blog with devotional and bible study written by a 17 year old guy named "Dakota". Check out his photography blog. It's amazing too.
Done! There are still, 6 followers not included here. Sorry about that. I couldn't find the links to your blog in your profile. Just comment or send me a message with the link of your blog so I can include it here, okay? Thank you very much!