Saturday, February 26, 2011

AND THE BLOGGER AWARD GOES TO....

AND THE BLOGGER AWARD GOES TO....

Drawing To GOD (me)! Never expected it. I never know about any blogger award or of their existence too. I'm still new here in the blogging world and yet, God, through the life of Amie, has given me this award. I take it as a blessing. Heheheheh! I thank God for your life Amie and thank you Amie for giving me my first blogger award!



The rules for after you have been given this particular award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award :)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to up to 10 other versatile bloggers
- Let those other bloggers know you gave them the award



Ok, here are the 7 things about me:

1. I'm a Worship leader in our church.
 2. I'm the youngest in the family.
3. I'm still single at age 25.  uhmmm but not available...  ^______^
4. I am a licensed Social Worker.
5. I have 7 cats at home.
6. I watch anime in my spare time.
7. Before writing and drawing something for God, I pray to God to give me His wisdom... 



Now, the  "passing the award" part.... OK, Can I award back the person who gave me this award? :)


 Umm... I think that's it for now.. maybe next time, I think I'm loving this award and I will award another batch of blogs...

2 comments:

  1. Lol you're too sweet :) You are most welcome, dear! Also, you watch animae - you wouldn't have to be addicted to Bleach or Naruto would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be addicted with the anime Bleach but not with naruto. hahaha... But now, I don't often watch anime as often as I used to coz these things (television) can steal our time from God. I make sure that I'll have spent enough time with God first before watching anime or tv... making God my priority..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. I'm excited to hear from you.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GALLERY PREVIEW