Monday, February 28, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT: BLOG TRANSFER

ANNOUNCEMENT: BLOG TRANSFER

To the followers of Drawing to God :

Greetings in Christ!

How are you today? Just like to inform you that I have transferred Drawing to God to my other Google account. Drawing to God is now To Draw Near to God. You might get curious and confuse. Well, this is still me. Rizeru. :)

You don't need to follow me again since it was just the account I used to log in is changed. Though on the process, I need to follow again those I have followed in my previous account. Don't worry, I will. I'm really sorry for this inconvenience...

God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. I'm excited to hear from you.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GALLERY PREVIEW