Friday, March 18, 2011

NEVER FORSAKEN

NEVER FORSAKEN



I'm so sick of this world

That it made me want to vomit.

So tired of a life miserable

That I'm tempted to take it.

But this is wrong thinking

Though my problems are overwhelming

I should keep on moving.

'Cause there is more to this life

There is Hope

I know for sure.

My world may seems flooded as of the moment

But soon the rain will stop falling

And in the midst of these mess i will be standing

With my eyes fixed to You, my God my Saviour

And I will remember right then and there

that You're a God who never abandon.



ABOUT THIS POEM:

I wrote this poem July 2009 when our family experienced a problem. It was hard for me especially when it involves relationship. I thought I will have a broken family. During those times, I felt really down. Sometimes negative thoughts enter my mind (the devil tries to inject them in my head). It was a real struggle. There were times when I questioned God. "Why?"

But as I look back to those times now, I can see that God has never really left me just like the song "Footprints in the sand."

As you can read and see the progress of this poem, though the enemy tried to inject negative thoughts in my mind (the battleground) in the beginning, the Holy Spirit opposes the enemy and comforted me.

God is our comforter and counselor. When you are down, He will lift you up and comfort you; like a loving father comforting his child. Though we hear many opposing voices, we must listen to the voice of God. Listen to Him! 


God bless!

Your sister through the blood of Christ,
Rizeru


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. I'm excited to hear from you.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GALLERY PREVIEW