Tuesday, March 15, 2011

PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED IN FOLLOWING

PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED IN FOLLOWING


This blog ToDrawNearGod was previously DrawingToGOD before I transferred it into another Gmail Account. I created that blog using a gmail account but I decided to transfer it into another Gmail account and changed its URL or its blogspot address. I think I have 3 or 4 followers before it was transferred. I didn't expect I or my followers will encounter a problem later on until one of my follower, Amie of http://ameaningofoptimist.blogspot.com/ encountered a problem in following me. She said:

"Rizeru! I have a problem :( In order to find your blog, I gotta go through someone else's blog and then click on your name. I'm following your blog but for some reason, your blog will not appear on "blogs I'm following" on the dashboard. I have re-followed you to see if that'll work but it won't :( so in the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how I can follow your blog without having to go through someone else's page. Ugh. Just thought I'd let you know. I am also still trying to figure out why your new address won't link up to your blog that I am following. I have manually put in your new address to my "new blogs to follow" thing and it still won't register :( the two won't see to connect, and it is still pulling up your old address which is disconnected. This really bites because I absolutely love your blog and always look forward to your new encouraging words of Christ! I hope we can get this figured out soon... "


To the first 3 or 4 followers of this blog, aside from Amie, before it was transferred into another Gmail account and before its blogspot address was changed, maybe you are experiencing this problem. Please do let me know.

To those who have experienced same problem and has solve it, would you be kind enough to share the solution to us? Your help is very much appreciated. 

To those who are following this blog (that is, after it was already transferred and has changed  URL) and if you are not experiencing any problem with following this  blog, thanks for following and reading this. ^___^


I am really hoping this will be solve soon... 

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. I'm excited to hear from you.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GALLERY PREVIEW