Thursday, January 5, 2012

I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER (Cover)

Another song cover by TYG (Eunice and me) of the song I Could Sing of Your Love.







I'll type the lyrics below. You may want to sing along. Here's the lyrics. Enjoy worshiping GOD:

I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER


Over the mountains and the seas
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart
And let the healer set me free
I'm happy to be in the Truth
And I will daily lift my hands
For I will always sing of
When Your love came down


Chorus:

I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever


Bridge:

Oh I feel like dancing
It's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the Light
They will dance with joy
Like we're dancing now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. I'm excited to hear from you.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GALLERY PREVIEW