Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ALL FOR LOVE (cover)

Happy New Year to everyone! How are you? How did you celebrate CHRISTmas and New Year? God is really good and faithful, right? He deserves to be thanked for for all the things He has done for the past year and for the things He is doing and will continue to do for our good future because that is His plan for us. (Remember Jeremiah 29:11) It's been a while since I posted my last blog entry. Glad to post again something this year. I hope I'll be able to post more this year.

This time, I'll be posting some song covers we've made. My church-mate Eunice (guitarist, drummer, keyboardist in the Worship Team) and I have this idea to make cover for songs. It was just this January 2, 2011 that it was materialized. ^___^

Here's a cover of the song "All For Love" by Hillsong. That's me singing and the girl playing guitar is my church-mate Eunice. God bless everyone! A worshipful year to all!








ALL FOR LOVE

All for love the Father fave
For only Love could make a way
All for love heavens cried
For love was crucified

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive
If only I ask
Lord how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me

Chorus:

Everything I need is YOU
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is YOU
Is YOU

Let me sing all for love
I will join the angels song
Ever holy is the Lord
King of glory
King of All

(^___^ we were not able to include this in the song cover)
All for love the Savior prayed
"Abba Father have Your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the cross draw men to You."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. I'm excited to hear from you.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GALLERY PREVIEW