Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Artwork: Reminiscence

REMINISCENCE




I drew this 2 years ago and posted it originally on my deviantart account. This is, well, a reminiscence of my childhood. I live in the province and I remember my grandparents harvesting coconut . I love riding in the cart carried by a carabao. But I never tried riding in the carabao itself. The buko is delicious even without sugar. And it's much better to eat the buko using the part of the coconut as a spoon. The buko juice is also delicious. I miss my late grandparents.

Just some ramdom blog post...

2 comments:

  1. What a great drawing and a great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it! What great emotion from the picture, it looks so soothing and relaxing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. I'm excited to hear from you.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GALLERY PREVIEW